Honors & Awards:
Leadership & Service:
09/2018-09/2019 Webmaster of Society of Information Display (SID) UCF Student Branch
1. T. Zhan, J. Xiong, J. Zou, and S. T. Wu, Multifocal displays: review and prospect, PhotoniX 1, 10 (2020).
2. (Distinguished student paper) J. Zou, T. Zhan, J. Xiong, and S. T. Wu, Increasing the pixel density for VR displays with a polarization grating, J. Soc. Inf. Disp. 28, 315-323 (2020).
3. J. Zou, T. Zhan, J. Xiong, and S. T. Wu, Broadband wide-view PancharatnamBerry phase deflector, Opt. Express 28(4), 4921-4927 (2020).
4. T. Zhan, J. Zou, J. Xiong, X. Liu, H. Chen, J. Yang, S. Liu, Y. Dong, and S. T. Wu, Practical chromatic aberration correction in virtual reality displays enabled by large-size ultra-broadband liquid crystal polymer lenses, Adv. Opt. Mater. 8(2), 1901360 (2019).
5. T. Zhan, J. Zou, M. Lu, E. Chen, and S. T. Wu, Wavelength-multiplexed multi-focal-plane see-through near-eye displays, Opt. Express 27(20), 27507-27513 (2019).
6. (Spotlight on Optics) T. Zhan, Y.H. Lee, G. Tan, J. Xiong, K. Yin, F. Gou, J. Zou, N. Zhang, D. Zhao, J. Yang, S. Liu, and S. T. Wu, Pancharatnam-Berry optical elements for head-up and near-eye displays, J. Opt. Soc. America B, 36(5), D52-D65 (2019).
1. (Distinguished student paper) J. Zou, T. Zhan, J. Xiong, and S. T. Wu, Doubling the Pixel Density for VR Displays with a Polymer Grating, SID Symp. Digest (2020). (accepted).
2. (Invited talk) T. Zhan, J. Zou, M. Lu, E. Chen, and S.T. Wu, Wavelength-multiplexed multifocal displays, Proc. SPIE 11304, Advances in Display Technologies X, 1130408 (Feb 2020, San Francisco, California).
3. (First place in SPIE AR/VR/MR optical design challenge) T. Zhan, J. Zou, J. Xiong, X. Liu, H. Chen, S. Liu, Y. Dong, and S. T. Wu, Planar optics enables chromatic aberration correction in immersive near-eye displays, Proc. SPIE 11310, Optical Architectures for Displays and Sensing in Augmented, Virtual, and Mixed Reality (AR, VR, MR), 1131003 (Feb 2020, San Francisco, California).
4. (Invited talk) T. Zhan, J. Xiong, J. Zou, G. Tan, and S.T. Wu, Emerging Near-eye Displays with Pancharatnam-Berry Optical Elements, International Display Workshop, LCT2-3 (Nov. 2019, Sapporo, Japan).
1. T. Zhan, J. Zou, S. T. Wu, S. Liu, J. Yang, Optical display system with reduced aberrations, US Patent Application 62/882,650 (Aug. 5, 2019).
Problems regarding this web site should be directed to Junyu Zou. Last updated: 4/6/2020.