Juan “Rachel” He
Ph.D. Student in Optics (Advisor: Prof. Shin-Tson Wu)
CREOL, College of Optics and Photonics,
University of Central Florida,
4000 Central Florida Blvd.
Orlando, Florida 32816-2700
Honors & Awards:
Leadership & Service:
Journal Publications &Conference Presentations:
1. Y. Wang, J. He, H. Chen, Shin-Tson Wu, Y. Dong, et al: “Ultrastable, Highly Luminescent Organic–Inorganic Perovskite–Polymer Composite Films,” Advanced Materials (2016). DOI: 10.1002/adma.201603964
2. J. He, H. Chen, S. T. Wu, and Y. Dong: “Integrated Sensing Platform Based on Quantum Dot LEDs,” Society for Information Display’s Display Week 2016 Distinguished Paper & Oral Presentation, May 2016
3. H. Chen, J. He, J. Chen, S. T. Wu and Y. Dong: “High Efficacy, High Color Quality Hybrid White OLEDs Incorporating Red Quantum Dots with Narrow Emission Bands,” Society for Information Display’s Display Week 2016 Oral Presentation, May 2016
4. D. Xu, F. Peng, G. Tan, J. He, and S. T. Wu, “A Semi-Empirical Equation for the Response Time of In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display and Measurement of Twist Elastic Constant,” J. Appl. Phys. 117, 203103 (2015).
5. T. Yan, J. He, W. Yang, K. Rajabi, W. Chen, J. Wu, X. Kang, G. Zhang, and X. Hu: “Optical Properties of a Novel Parabolic Quantum Well Structure in InGaN/GaN Light Emitters,” Phys. Status Solidi A 212, No. 5, 925-929 (2015).
6. J. He, X. Hu: “Carrier Trapping Induced Abnormal Temperature Dependent Photoluminescence Properties of Novel Sandwiched Structure InGaN Quantum Wells,” Phys. Status Solidi C 11, No. 3–4, 706–709 (2014)
7. W. Yang, D. Li, J. He, C. Wang and X. Hu: “Temperature-Dependent AC Current-Voltage-Capacitance Characteristics of GaN-Based Light-Emitting Diodes Under High Forward Bias,” Phys. Status Solidi C 11, No. 3-4, 714-717 (2014)
8. W. Yang, D. Li, J. He and X. Hu: “Advantage of Tapered and Graded AlGaN Electron Blocking Layer in InGaN-Based Blue Laser Diodes,” Phys. Status Solidi C 10, No. 3, 346–349 (2013)
Problems regarding this website should be directed to Juan He.